Browse these categories under "Dehumidification"
Industrial Dehumidifier Rental
Portable Rental Solutions offers a full line of industrial dehumidifiers for rent or sale, including:
- Spot Coolers: Portable air conditioners offer efficient cooling for industrial facilities, server rooms, hospitals, and offices.
- Low Ambient Dehumidifiers: Remove excess humidity in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures.
- Large Mobile Units: Solutions for extremely large applications.
Our products are available 24/7, 365 days a year via our nationwide distribution network.
How An Industrial Dehumidifier Works
A dehumidifier works by pulling moist air into the unit, cooling it rapidly, and pushing the drier air back out into the room using a fan. A home dehumidifier is usually small enough to place on a table or in a corner, but industrial dehumidifiers come in all shapes and sizes.
Problems With Excess Humidity
- Health concerns: Too much moisture in the air inside an enclosed space such as an office or hospital can encourage the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Structural damage: Some building materials are sensitive to wet, humid conditions and may buckle or become damaged.
- Energy costs: Drier air feels cooler, so dehumidifiers save on air conditioning costs. Even high temperatures are more bearable with the humidity is low.
Dehumidifier Rental Is A Cost-Effective Solution
In general, the larger the dehumidifier is, the more efficient it is. A large unit is a much better solution than multiple small units because it doesn't have to work as hard to remove moisture from the area. However, purchasing a large industrial dehumidifier may not make economic. That's particularly true if you're only going to use the dehumidifier a few months during the year.
Even if your application needs dehumidification all year long, dehumidifier rental allows you evaluate various types and sizes before making the decision to buy. Portable Rental Solutions offers a variety of industrial dehumidifiers, and our professional staff can work with you to determine the best solution for your application.
Call us today at 1-800-699-8998 to learn more.